Withdrawal, Returns of products
Statutory Withdrawal RightThe Consumer has the right to inform Russian-manicure.com of his withdrawal from the sale, without payment of any fine and without giving a motive, within 14 calendar days from the day following the day (a) on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires, physical possession of the goods (or in case of goods ordered in one and delivered separately, possession of the last good) or (b) of the signing of the services agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Russian-manicure.com shall be solely liable for costs arising from the return of the item(s). If the Consumer decides to withdraw from the sale, the Consumer must send an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of its decision to withdraw, a model withdrawal form can be free form . For this, we advise the Consumer to use email email@example.com. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send its communication concerning its exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to the Consumer on a durable medium without delay. The Consumer shall return the item(s) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he has communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract to Russian-manicure.com. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Russian-manicure.com will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The Consumer shall follow below instructions when returning the goods:
- The product should be returned in the original unit packaging and shipping box
- The shipping box should be carefully sealed for shipment
- The return shipping label can be obtained by contacting Consumer Service, who will generate a pre-paid UPS label and provide detailed shipping instructions
Right of returnIn addition to the statutory right provided in article 2.1. above, Russian-manicure.com grants its Consumers the right to retract the sale within 30 days as from the delivery. This right, called 30 Day Money Back (30DMB), is a commercial gesture directly between the Russian-manicure.com and the Consumer only and applies to Russian-manicure.com products bought on the Russian-manicure.com web site. Excluded from 30 DMB refund are consumables, accessories or software that are sold separately (i.e. not part of the product), however your statutory rights of withdrawal provided in article 2. 1 above remain unaffected.
- The refunded amount For any European and non-EU countries, the refunded amount equals the price, incl. VAT, the Consumer paid for the product including shipping costs the Consumer paid upon purchase and excludes costs of return paid by the Consumer. For any other countries (out of Europe), the refunded amount equals the price, excl. VAT, the Consumer paid for the product including shipping costs the Consumer paid upon purchase and excludes costs of return paid by the Consumer. Procedure The Consumer has to contact Russian-manicure.com Consumer Service within 30 days after the date of delivery of the product. The Consumer needs to send back the product together with a copy of the proof of purchase, instructions on how to send back the product will be provided by Russian-manicure.com Consumer Service. The returned product should be complete, in good shape, non-defective and in the original packaging, returns that don’t include copy of proof of purchase or do not comply with the above conditions, will not be accepted and cannot be refunded.
- Refund lead-time Consumer will be reimbursed within one week following the receipt by Russian-manicure.com of the product on the bank account used for the initial purchase. Above right of return does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
- Return of non-conforming products Russian-manicure.com will reimburse or exchange any defective, damaged during the transport or non-conforming product. In such case, the Consumer will promptly inform Russian-manicure.com Consumer Service, via phone, email or live chat. This provision does not affect any other statutory rights of the consumer under the applicable law with respect to non-conforming products.
Ordering processThe ordering process on the Site consists of following steps:
- The Consumer navigates to the product page and clicks on the ‘Add to Cart’ button;
- The Consumer clicks on ‘Go to cart’;
- The Consumer clicks on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to confirm;
- The Consumer can proceed or create an account
- The Consumer enters his/her email address, shipping and billing address; If the Consumer has an account set-up this information will be populated already and needs to be confirmed by the Consumers; The Consumer clicks on ‘Continue’ to confirm the personal data;
- The Consumer is now given the opportunity to review his/her details, the selection and check the total price of the order including the shipping charges; In case the Consumer needs to correct/adapt this information, he/she can simply click on the ‘Edit’ buttons of the relevant section and correct the necessary information;
- The Consumer ticks the box to confirm his consent with the Terms & Conditions; The Consumer confirms the payment method;
- [The consumer clicks on the ‘Pay with' button, below the statement: 'By clicking on the below button I agree to undertake a payment obligation.']
After submitting the order, Russian-manicure.com will send the Consumer an e-mail confirming receipt of the order. Russian-manicure.com will archive the contract with the Consumer but it is your own responsibility to store the agreement.
Acceptance of ordersTo the maximum extent allowed under applicable law, all quotes or proposals are without engagement and without any obligation on Russian-manicure.com's part. Any order made by the Consumer via the Site shall always be confirmed by Russian-manicure.com by e-mail within 48 hours. The sales agreement is only entered into after Russian-manicure.com has confirmed the order placed via e-mail. If the products ordered are unavailable, Russian-manicure.com reserves the right not to ship products. In that case, Russian-manicure.com will inform the Consumer that the products are unavailable and return any payment received.
PricesThe price of the products the Consumer orders on the Site is the price that is displayed on the Site at the time the Consumer confirms the order as mentioned in the confirmation e-mail sent to the Consumer. For any European this price does include VAT, but does not include shipping costs or customs (if applicable).
For any other countries (out of Europe except USA), this price doesn’t include VAT, and does not include shipping costs or customs (if applicable).
Any countries all prices are in USD exclusive of VAT and forwarding charges.
Russian-manicure.com Shipping cost Country Shipping cost Currency Europe (non EU) 10 $ - USD Europe EU 10 $ - USD Japan 15 $ - USD USA 25 $ - USD All other countries 30 $ - USD
PaymentOnce the sale has been confirmed by Russian-manicure.com by e-mail, Russian-manicure.com will send the Consumer an order confirmation by e-mail or at the latest upon delivery. Russian-manicure.com accepts PAYPAL (MasterCard and VISA) for payment. Payments are debited instantly. All other applicable taxes, duties, levies or charges arising between the moment of the order of the product and the moment of delivery shall be borne by the Consumer.
Delivery, Title and RiskUnless otherwise provided in the email confirmation deliveries will be made within 3 to 10 working days following confirmation sent to Consumer. The risk of loss, theft and whole or partial destruction of the products will be transferred to the Consumer as soon as the product is delivered. Russian-manicure.com will deliver the products ordered within 3 to 10 working days indicated in the Terms and Conditions unless otherwise provided in the email confirmation. These delivery timescales are estimates; they are not guaranteed delivery times. The Consumer shall be exclusively liable for erroneously communicated delivery addresses. Without prejudice to Force Majeure, we apply a maximum delivery time of thirty (30) days as from the day following the day upon which Russian-manicure.com has sent the purchase confirmation email. If the scheduled delivery date has been exceeded due to Russian-manicure.com’s fault, the Consumer has the right, without judicial intervention and upon simple notice, to cancel the order free of charge, to the extent Russian-manicure.com has not yet sent the ordered products to the Consumer at that moment. In case of such cancellation, Russian-manicure.com will refund the amounts already paid to the Consumer within thirty (30) days.
Age requirementsProducts on the Site may be purchased only by persons aged 18 years and over. By ordering products on the Site, the Consumer declares that he/she is an adult aged 18 or over.
Liability and ComplaintsRussian-manicure.com shall not be liable for any indirect damages (including but not limited to loss of time, emotional damage, reputational damage, loss of revenue, loss of profit or loss of an opportunity). Russian-manicure.com shall not under any circumstances be liable for damages of any kind deriving directly or indirectly from (i) the Consumer's use or inability to use the Site, (ii) the Consumer's trust in the information provided on the Site, and (iii) errors, service interruptions, cancellations, file and e-mail damage or corruption, viruses or defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Russian-manicure.com data, programs or services. All complaints must be notified through our Russian-manicure.com Consumer Service within 30 business days as from the delivery of the products. If the complaint is found to be justified, Russian-manicure.com’s liability shall be limited to the reparation of or the exchanging of the delivered products. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Russian-manicure.com’s liability for fraud, willful misconduct, gross negligence, death or physical harm caused by negligence, breach of the terms pursuant to the applicable norms in relation to consumer protection (e.g. product liability) or any other responsibility that cannot be excluded or limited according to applicable law.
Force MajeureRussian-manicure.com shall not be liable in case of Force Majeure (i.e. all situations under which it is very difficult for Russian-manicure.com to comply with its obligations under the sales agreement, including but not limited to disaster, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature, acts of God, actual or threatened terrorist attacks, acts of war, sabotage, explosion, riots, civil disorders, rebellions, revolutions and strikes, lockouts or labor disputes, government acts, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, bugs in third party software, shortage of materials, failure by a utility provider (including electricity, gas, network or telecom provider) to provide services and any actions or omissions of third parties beyond its reasonable control).
After Sales Support and warrantyFor any after sales support and questions the Consumer can contact our Russian-manicure.com The products are covered by a legal warranty of conformity.
Applicable lawThe Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Russia, without reference to the conflict of law rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that the Consumer is still ensured the protection which is afforded to it by provisions of the law of its country that cannot be derogated from by agreement. We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Russia, which means that the Consumer may bring a claim to enforce its consumer protection rights in connection with these Terms and Conditions in Russia, or in the country in which it lives. If the Consumer would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us. This choice of law does not affect the protection awarded to Consumer pursuant to mandatory provisions of the law that would apply in the absence of this clause